Monday, February 15, 2010

A Gold for Canada and yay for a day off!

Yay for Bilodeau from Canada for winning a gold!

I love the Olympics! Always have! Love it more this time since it is taking place in the country and city where I grew up (well, technically I grew up in North Vancouver but was born in Grace Hospital in Vancouver). Just makes me happy when they make the announcement that it is the Vancouver Olympics... I am amazed by the athletes. They are all so amazing and less than a second determines if they win a medal or what medal they will win. I think they are all winners.
Anyway it is just fun.

And even funner that I have today off from work. Woohoo! I love my work. I do. But I also appreciate hanging out at home and doing my own thing. So there you go.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. My sister Karen gave me a very sweet Valentine's card. Just very touching.

No drawing today...I'm on vacation...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Big grins for Canada!