Monday, February 1, 2010

It's Another Rabbit Rabbit Day!

Hope you remembered. It's always good to have good luck!
Happy Monday! Church was wonderful on Sunday. Made me think about a lot of things. And the sweetest was when I mentioned to my sister that in my ward that we are all (church-wide) being asked to pray that the Haitian people feel comfort and to donate in any way we are able to. And of course, my 3 year old nephew Wyatt wanted to give the blessing on the Sunday dinner--he wants to do it every Sunday. So when my sister was helping him through the prayer, she had him bless that the Haitian people will have comfort and it just touched my heart. I think that prayers are even more powerful when little innocent children pray to our Heavenly Father.
I pray that somehow the Haitian people will find that comfort among all their loss and the unbelievable devastion and that somehow their lives can become better. It seems like such a daunting task. I appreciate all the groups that are trying to make a difference there. And I hope the Haitian people feel our prayers.

No comments: