Tuesday, February 2, 2010

NOT THAT FAR AWAY

...'til it is Valentine's Day. The day of love. I am grateful for the daily love from my family and friends. None of that romantic love stuff for me. ; ) Though I'd take it if I found it and all the stars aligned etcetera etcetera. But for now I get to be loved by lots of people. Very grateful! Loving my life for sure!
Yesterday was Ground Hog's Eve! I bet you are all excited. Though that chubby, furry little groundhog with the two big front teeth saw his shadow this morning so that means 6 more weeks of winter. Ah Spring...how I long for you!

Have to add this really amazing quote....
You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
C. S. Lewis

2 comments:

Jan said...

I'm with you Lori...even though it would be nice to have that romantic type love, I am so blessed by the love of my friends and family! Cute elephant picture!

Laura said...

Oy, I love that elephant! Want to pick it up and hug it, it's so cute. The quote is great too--one to remember. And, of course, love. All around us. Good reminder!