Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's Tuesday and a time to pray

Just thinking about a dear friend, Beth, whose husband Brent has cancer. Two forms of it actually. And how amazingly strong and brave they are both being. They are truly amazing as they try to overcome this seemingly insurmountable challenge. I am truly humbled. And when I have silly little complaints about how some of my dreams have not come true or that I do not enjoy getting my teeth cleaned (yes, what a silly thing for sure!), I think of Brent and Beth as they daily pray and hope that somehow a miracle will happen for them. He is currently in ICU and from what a friend said after visiting him, it truly will have to be a miracle. It breaks my heart. What good and kind people they are and it hurts my very soul to think of them dealing with this trial.
May we all have a prayer in our hearts for this wonderful couple. I know that the Lord is in charge. I have realized that for sure especially in this past 10 months with losing my brother.
I am constantly thinking about you and praying for you, Brent and Beth. May your kids feel the love of our Savior also during this very hard time.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Cancer is so hard. I hope your friends can find peace in this trial.