Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm Awake!

These are my blinds that I got custom made for my side window that is near my front door at my house. My sister's dog hates to be away from them and their house. So while I was away at the temple on Thursday night, Opie ate my blinds. Sigh. Oh well. Yes, I was dog sitting for a couple of days. Now she is back home and is calm again. My brother-in-law promises that Opie won't be back at my house. The thing is she is such a sweet dog. But she hates being away from home...obviously. Now to call the blinds company that I got these from. Thursday night, the dog stayed awake all night trying to break out of the little bathroom so I wasn't able to sleep all Thursday night. Lucky that I got Friday off from work. I needed it!
Happy Monday! I have to go to the dentist after work. Maybe they will do something to my teeth so that I can chew holes in my blinds...in case I miss my sister's dog? ; )
I guess I explained this in my Friday post... oh well.

1 comment:

Paula said...

You know what? Your drawing of the chewed up blinds is so cute that I think you should thank Opie for making it possible . . .

Okay, maybe not, but it really is cute.