Thursday, February 4, 2010

One Day at a Time...

"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once." Hah. I like that quote. Gratefully I am not feeling that way today. But sometimes I do have days like that.
It's Thursday! A good day. I work at the temple tonight. I got more sleep last night. That is a big thing. Though why I am still yawning is beyond me! But I feel SO much better.
10 months today since my brother Jason had to leave us. Plus it is his birthday this month. So just odd feelings going through me. Missing him every day. But I know he knows that.

4 comments:

Laura said...

What a perfect day for working at the temple! I hope you feel Jason close to you while you're there.

Lori said...

Thanks. Laura. I know I will. I was thinking about him a lot last Thursday.

nASHTONville said...

I admire your blog via Laura's. You are an interesting soul to me...and like what you have to say. My husband is Laura's cousin...I love the blogging world and those who contribute to it...have a great Friday tomorrow!

Lori said...

Marshelle, that is sweet that you check in on my blog once in a while. Thanks for reading my random thoughts. You and your husband must be amazing if you are anything like Laura.