Thursday, February 11, 2010

Work Valentine Exchange

So a co-worker, Lauren, got a great idea to have a Valentine Exchange. We even made our own boxes for the event. Mine is at the top left. Yes- it was a quick-do-it-at-the-last-minute last night project. But for last minute it served the purpose. Then on the top right is the valentine I made for everyone. It says, " Hearts are red, the sky is blue. I'm so glad I work with you." I drew a little cherub guy and used our dimensionals (little pieces of foam that are lifting the cherub up from the card). The 2nd photo down on the left is what I received in my box. I even got a Valentine avocado. Cool!
The boxes were so creative, as were the valentines. What fun!
We celebrated today because a lot of people have Fridays off. Happy Valentine's to everyone!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Cute Valentines! You are so creative Lori!

I didn't get a chance to comment on your other post but I loved the post about the Women's Conference you went to. It sounded so good.

Yay it's Thursday! See you tonight.

Christine said...

So cute and so fun!