Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ever wanted to be a superhero?

So, I was thinking...have you ever wanted to be a superhero? Able to right the wrongs, the injustices, and maybe a few things you'd like to redo in life that maybe didn't work out the way you thought they would? I think it would be great. Yes, maybe there would be some responsibility issues. Maybe you wouldn't get much downtime...R & R... but think about all the good you could do! Especially with some things happening in our world in the past while, I truly would like to whip out my cape and take to the skies... (also, if only to save on airfare.)
I can't believe it is nearing the end of March. Wow! So much stuff going on this next weekend. Friday, a wedding reception of a friend. Saturday, Jenna, my niece, gets baptized. Sunday, a mission farewell for a good friend. And next week, Jason's kids-Kiley and Kolby- get baptized. I know he will be there. Also, soon comes the year anniversary of Jason's passing. Still so very unreal to us. Just a lot going on.

So get that superhero cape on and make a difference in your life. I know you already are making a difference...just maybe a little incognito.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Boyce LOVES superheroes! In fact, he's getting his daily fix of Superman right now. Pretty soon it will be time for me to be Super Chauffeur Mom. Better get going!

nASHTONville said...

I just love your little drawings each day. They cheer me up so much! Keep up the great work!