Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday, Tuesday

So nice out weather-wise this week! Love it! Supposed to hit a high of 57 or so today. LOVE IT! Ah, Spring! My dear friend that I have missed.

So a funny thing the other day...well, maybe not so funny for the two little birds above that I saw as I was driving along on the street. There were only two of them sitting there together on the wire. And they wouldn't look at each other. I think they are married. And it made me wonder if maybe they were having a little disagreement. Probably about where to settle down and nest for the Spring. I picture them just barely flying in from somewhere in the south and that they were tired and a little bit cranky. Who doesn't get that way from traveling at times and the stress of where to settle down? And where to find the perfect neighborhood for their future bird children? They wouldn't look at each other. But I could tell they love each other. ; ) I hope Mr. and Mrs. Bird work it out. They looked like a lovely couple. I wish them the best.

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

nASHTONville said...

That was the cutest entry and great observation! So fun to read your blog. I hope the lovebirds made up and flew together in harmony!

The Kammeyers said...

Hahaha! That is the cutest little story ever - you are so funny, Lori. :) And so perceptive to notice this pair of lovebirds.

Anyway, hope everyone at the temple is doing well! You are more than welcome to share our exciting news with Shauna & everyone else at the temple, if you wish. :) We miss all you guys!

The Tregeagles said...

You're so funny! It was probably an arranged marriage and she's now deciding that the dowry didn't contain enough of those tasty sunflower seeds.
-E

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.