Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day...and Wednesday!

So it feels like it is going to be a good day! It's Wednesday...the weather is amazing again today...and for all those with real Irish blood in them...or even all of the rest of us with pretend Irish blood in us (at least for today), I hope it is a fun St. Patty's Day! How funny that we take such stock in making sure to wear green on this day for fear of being pinched. Pretty hilarious if you ask me. But, yes, I did wear green. Call it peer pressure I suppose.
Hey, you can also eat green food and then your innards will be green too!

Have a happy Wednesday! (Oh, I finally changed the clock in my car so that I am not psyching myself out thinking I am coming into work earlier than I should be. Amazing how just changing your car clock makes you not feel so tired as you drive to work in the morning.)

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

Happy St. Patty's Day, Lori! I've always been a big fan of this holiday (and I even have a teeny, tiny little bit of Irish in me). :) Have you ever seen the movie Waking Ned Devine? We consider it a St. Patrick's Day must-see.

Lori said...

yes, i have seen Waking Ned Devine. Great movie!