Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday...is a good day

Tuesday is a good day. Lots of things to accomplish. Did my 5 miles at the track after work yesterday. The perfect weather. Sunny and a light breeze. Now that is Spring to me! Beautiful day! Got to sleep at a semi-decent hour last night...but still a struggle to get up this morning. Ah well. Got to sit in on another missionary discussion for Kiley last night at Mom's. How grateful I am for the simple truths of the gospel. So simple, yet so deep and meaningful to me.

Here's a little guy to brighten up a Tuesday morning! And here's to a successful and happy Tuesday. A good goal every day...to dwell on all that I have in my life. The many blessings.

1 comment:

Heather said...

That little bird is adorable and does brighten the day! Awesome about the 5 miles -- WAY to GO Lori! It's nice to get a little sunshine, isn't it?!